Comcast NBCUniversal-SVA Scholarship
Comcast NBCUniversal partners with SVA to award a $12,000 scholarship each to two student veterans annually.
Empowering Student Veterans Pursuing the Entertainment Industry
The Comcast NBCUniversal-SVA Scholarship will support two student veterans in any major with an interest in the entertainment industry with a $12,000 scholarship each.
- Be pursuing a bachelors or graduate degree from an accredited two-year or four-year institution of higher learning, located in the United States;
- Be enrolled for the 2022/2023 academic year;
- Submit proof of military service (If you are planning to use your DD214, we recommend redacting your social security number except for the last four digits before uploading to help protect your identity: see example),
- Submit a resume,
- Submit proof of enrollment in an accredited U.S. institution of higher education (transcript);
- Have at least a 3.0 GPA;
- Submit an application to include a short essay answering the following questions:
- Tell us about your previous leadership experiences, whether in high school or during your service. How have you carried these experiences forward in your classroom or in other university activities?
- Why are you interested in NBCUniversal and a career in the entertainment industry? If you had to pick a specific function, which one are you most interested in and why (example: marketing, public relations, production, development, business, etc.)?
APPLICATION CLOSED APRIL 4, 2022