Raytheon Technologies Patriot Scholarship
Raytheon Technologies and SVA award two $10,000 scholarships annually to U.S. Army student veterans.
Empowering U.S. Army Student Veterans
Student Veterans of America and Raytheon Technologies have partnered to provide two (2) $10,000 scholarships to student veterans demonstrating a commitment to and passion for their chosen field of study, as well as demonstrated leadership and engagement within their community. The Patriot Scholarship is offered exclusively to U.S. Army veterans, and is named after Raytheon Technology’s Patriot Air and Missile Defense System.
Army student veterans pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree at an accredited four-year college or university may apply with the following qualifications:
- A U.S. Army veteran
- Entering their sophomore, junior, or senior year of undergraduate study, or be enrolled in a graduate program for the 2023/2024 academic year
- Attending full-time at an accredited four-year college or university in the U.S.
- Demonstrate a commitment to and passion for their chosen field of study
- Demonstrate leadership and engagement in their community
- Be a current student veteran (includes members of the National Guard or Reserve), as demonstrated by a DD 214 (Member – Copy 4) and current transcript
- Have received an honorable discharge; must be a veteran in good standing
How to Apply
Your application should include your transcripts and a 1-2-minute video that captures the following information:
- Tell us about your background, why did you join the military, and if applicable what is your experience using the Patriot system during your service.
- What are you studying now and what do you want to do with your career?
- What would receiving this scholarship award mean to you?
If you don’t elect to submit a video, please provide short answers to the above questions. Read video submission instructions here.
This application opens: October 11th, 2022 and Closes: April 7th, 2023