Raytheon Missiles & Defense SPY-6 Scholarship
Raytheon Missiles and Defense, a Raytheon Technologies business, and SVA award two $10,000 scholarships annually to U.S. Navy student veterans.
Empowering U.S. Navy Student Veterans
The Raytheon Missiles & Defense SPY-6 Scholarship, named for the U.S. Navy’s SPY-6 Family of Radars, provides returning sailors an opportunity to achieve educational goals and position themselves for success in civilian professions. Two $10,000 scholarships will be awarded to sailors who pursue an undergraduate or graduate degree at an accredited university and demonstrate leadership in their local community.
Student veterans must meet the following criteria to apply for the Raytheon Missiles & Defense SPY-6 Scholarship:
- Navy/Navy Reserve Veteran
- Be a current student veteran, as demonstrated by a current transcript
- Entering your sophomore, junior, or senior year of undergraduate study, or be enrolled in a graduate program for the 2021-2022 academic year
- Attending full-time at an accredited four-year college or university in the U.S.
- Have received an honorable discharge; must be a veteran in good standing
- Provide a video (no longer than 2 minutes) discussing your:
- Demonstrated commitment to and passion for your chosen field of study
- Demonstrates leadership and engagement in your community
- Instructions for creating this video can be found here: 2021 RMD SVA SPY-6 Video Instructions
This application will re-open in spring 2022.