Regional Summits provide the tools, techniques, and tactics needed for student veterans to manage a successful and sustainable student organization.
The definitive experience for planning and building a word class SVA Chapter.
Registration is now open!
This virtual training is recommended for all current, recently-elected, and prospective chapter leaders and advisors. The program starts on August 1st.
Regional Summits Explained
What is the difference between the Regional Summit and the Leadership Institute?
The Regional Summit was created to provide Chapter Leaders with the tools, techniques, and tactics to develop a successful and sustainable chapter. It is meant for established as well as new chapters. The Leadership Institute takes Chapter Leaders through a personal leadership experience, apart from their chapter.
How will the Regional Summits be taught this year?
Pre-curriculum will begin on August 1. This first part of the program is designed to be completed together by a chapter’s leadership team. Live workshops will take place on Zoom beginning August 18.
Mark Your Calendar (Each Zoom Session is One Hour):
- Pre-Curriculum (August 1-19)
- Chapter Advisor Workshop (August 18 at 3 p.m. ET)
- Chapter Presidents Workshop (August 19 at 1 p.m. ET)
- Chapter Vice Presidents Workshop (August 19 at 3 p.m. ET)
- Chapter Finance Workshop (August 23 at 1 p.m. ET)
- Chapter Communications Workshop (August 24 at 5 p.m. ET)
- Chapter Career Services Liaison Workshop (August 26 at 1 p.m. ET)
- Chapter Policy Liaison Workshop (August 26 at 3 p.m. ET)
- Chapter Disability Services Liaison Workshop (August 27 at 1 p.m. ET)